Start simplifying customer experiences of your real estate business; customer relationships matter!!
The housing market is booming like never before. People are approaching you from every corner, your sales teams are getting deal after deal, and the last thing you want is to simplify the tracking of your client information. Not only can you track the client info, but you can do much more if you allow real estate CRM software for your real estate business. Such software has immense potential to take your business to the next level.
So, let us dive deep into knowing:
- What is a real estate CRM app or software?
- Why do real estate agents and Brokers need CRM software?
- What is the best CRM software for real estate?
- What is the methodology to select the best CRM app for real estate?
- What are the primary areas of business in which real estate CRM software can help?
In today’s noisy and tech-driven world, everyone is looking for a solution that can provide them with peace of mind. Be it software, or a place for daily living. The same goes for your sales team that needs a software solution, known as a customer relationship management (CRM) system, so that your real estate agents can better serve their customers and establish lasting relationships.
CRM software is such a solution that serves as an online database and assists your salespeople to manage information like – contacts and precious time on manual data entry.
By deploying a CRM solution for your real estate agents, you help them in:
- Building a customer-centric approach.
- Streamlining property sales.
- Marketing the values of your real estate business.
- Automate the sales-related processes and services.
- Improving your brand image.
Moreover, cloud-based CRM software is today’s need for real estate hustlers if they want efficiency and want to ensure effective collaboration among their different departments.
Why do real estate agents and Brokers need CRM software?
It is simple! Deliver High-Quality Customer Experiences Continuously. Doing so is often a challenge. But wait, High-Quality Customer Experience related to what? It concerns genuinely providing truthful answers to people in problems. And if your team or agents can answer before, much better! That means, you know what you are doing – helping people, and in return, they help you grow by becoming your lasting customers.
Or maybe if you keep them engaged, they will bring more deals to you too! Isn’t that amazing? It is. If so, things get accelerated in no time and you start getting deals like never before, meaning numbers go up rapidly.
Post that, if you are managing all the client data using Google Spreadsheet or Microsoft Excel or some other manual way like a notebook and a pen, there is no way you are going to last longer.
Hence, you would need CRM software that can not only help you manage client info but can do more such as:
- Helping in effectively managing sales projects on time and on budget so that the customer remains happy!
- Fosters collaboration across the organization and helps in ensuring smooth communication between your different departments.
- Assists you in Dataware Housing & Business Intelligence (BI), besides robust reporting of the collected and analyzed datasets.
- Helps you in maximizing the use of your capital assets and resources.
- Seamless integration with other software solutions.
- Is available on the cloud, on mobile, and as an RFID-based solution.
What is the best CRM software for real estate?
Customer relationship management tools are increasingly becoming popular and as well as important for daily real estate work for agents. CRM tools help real estate agents and brokers achieve success every year. The best real estate CRM software have industry-specific features like emailing, texting messages, tools for following leads, and click-to-call capabilities.
Also, with a booming customer base, real estate agents look for a CRM tool that can be customized to fit their needs. Some CRM tools extensively provide customization capabilities while others are made specifically for predefined tasks. Thus, concerning the needs of today’s highly energetic real estate agents, we have compiled a list of the top 5 CRM tools, all of which are built for their specific needs.
Here is the list of the best CRM software for real estate agents:
1. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales – a comprehensive CRM Tool for Real Estate
Over the years, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform have improved and matured. They have been adopted by a growing number of industries. Dynamics 365 business apps have been deployed in a wide range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate, and more.
Microsoft’s business apps offer a wide range of technological solutions to bring your business objectives to life. Instead of the typical multi-year, conventional, big-bang software delivery programs, the suite of apps such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Dynamics 365 Human Resources, and Dynamics 365 Field Service along with Power Apps and Microsoft SharePoint NAV solutions you can win customers quickly and establish healthy relationships.
Using Power Virtual Agents and Azure Bot Framework AI (Artificial Intelligence) skills, you can launch your Property Cloud AI Chat Bot within weeks. Prior to this, custom development would have required many months of work and an elevated risk of failure.
Developed by Microsoft, Dynamics 365 Sales helps real estate companies deliver a strong customer experience using Ready-to-Use Best Practices. In addition to providing these experiences, Dynamics 365 Sales also assists you get a broad range of prospects and customers, consistently.
So, if you’re around business solutions and believe in the possibilities of digital transformation for the growth of your real estate firm, using Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform to achieve your objectives – customer services excellence, sales efficiency, marketing automation – would be a game-changing combination.
- 360-degree customer view.
- Unified sales process.
- Business card scanner.
- Workflow automation.
- AI-driven sales assistant.
- Predictive lead and opportunity scoring.
- Seamless integration capabilities, and more.
- Professional Edition – $65/user/month.
- Enterprise Edition – $95/user/month.
- Sales Insights – $50/user/month.
2. Salesforce Sales Cloud
Real estate agents use Salesforce cloud to track property statuses, availability, track their performance, and process Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Salesforce is a SaaS CRM solution and has the CPQ tool that helps agents create proposals and automates cost estimations.
- Lead generation.
- Lead tracking.
- Event scheduling.
- Task monitoring.
- Contract management, and other related functions.
- CPQ – $75/user/month; billed annually.
- CPQ Plus – $150 user/month; billed annually.
- Essentials Edition – $25/user/month; billed annually.
- Professional Edition – $75/user/month; billed annually.
- Enterprise Edition – $150/user/month; billed annually.
- Unlimited Edition – $300/user/month; billed annually.
HubSpot CRM (a part of Sales Hub) is an all-in-one CRM solution designed and developed by HubSpot for faster and better sales. It is an ideal CRM tool to help your real agents in growing your business with its effective features. HubSpot CRM is a unified CRM platform for real estate agencies that want to scale in no time. You can also bundle it with HubSpot’s Marketing Hub, CMS Hub, and Service Hub for enhanced functionalities.
- Free option.
- Contact management.
- Email templates.
- Meeting scheduling.
- Call tracking.
- Sales automation.
- Pipeline management.
- Automate other sales and marketing-related tasks.
- Create a personalized appointment scheduler.
- Add live chat to your website.
- Integration capabilities with your company’s apps and tools through HubSpot’s App Marketplace.
- Starter: $45/month.
- Professional: $450/month.
- Enterprise: $1,200/month.
4. Agile CRM
AgileCRM is not for realtors. Although, it has various features that real estate agents can benefit from. It is an ideal CRM tool for small size real estate teams looking for a collaborative platform.
- Free for up to 10 users.
- Unlimited document storage.
- Easy collaboration.
- Task management.
- Document tracking.
- Sales tracking.
- Marketing campaign tracking.
- Service efforts tracking.
- Appointment setting.
- Integrates with Zendesk, Google Drive, Gmail, and different social media networks.
- Starter: $8.99/user/month.
- Regular: $29.99/user/month.
Apptivo allows you to manage everything in one place without having to hop from app to app.
- Access to the client data on the go.
- Run targeted campaigns.
- Project management.
- Email campaigns.
- Create powerful automation rules to save time.
- Inventory management.
- Creating work orders.
- Assigning sales territories to real estate agents.
- Creating assignment rules that automatically assign leads and customers to your real estate reps.
- Integration with a wide tech stack – Google Workspace, Slack, QuickBooks, PayPal, Microsoft Office 365, RingCentral, and Dropbox.
- Lite: $8/user/month.
- Premium: $12/user/month.
- Ultimate: $20/user/month.
Ready to take the next steps? Choose any of the above-mentioned top CRM solutions for your real estate business and start making waves.
Also explore – Why do SMBs need CRM Software Solutions?
What is the methodology to select the best CRM app for real estate?
While choosing the best CRM for your real estate business, you can consider factors that make your real estate agent’s needs unique and important, or in other words – a CRM software that hears what your real estate agent and clients want. By keeping the same in mind, we have gathered the most important criteria if you are out for real estate CRM software:
Usability: Users look for easy navigation in software. Also, they want to do it all without any customizations. And if things are going a bit complex, they want changes without a tech team, meaning, they need low-code software so that they can do customizations based on their needs. That concludes complicated CRM systems are a red alert for agents since they love working in their natural workflow for higher productivity and self-efficiency.
Costs: Among various CRM solutions, which software is affordable and has all the required features for real estate agents. Thus, is there value for the money you spend?
Features and functionality: Real estate agents and teams want features like direct messaging with easy access to history. Because some customers will not repeatedly provide data or do business with you for years to come. Hence, being able to easily communicate with leads, prospects, and past customers in diverse ways is a must-have feature.
Customer support: How the tech support on all software you purchase or integrations you need can be particularly important. Customer support from the software vendor plays a crucial role in finding the desired CRM that you will be using every week.
Integrations and ease of implementation: Real estate people incorporate various tools and want the same tools either as in-built features in the CRM app or as an integration to the main CRM software. Why? Because it saves them time and effort instead of trying to work with multiple programs and finding information that could be readily available with integration.
Also explore – Business Central Vs Dynamics 365 CRM
What are the principal areas of business in which real estate CRM software can help?
Real estate CRM software is a full-fledged customer relationship management app that can help you with:
- Lead and Opportunity.
- Increased Selling.
- Enhanced Customer Experience.
- Social Media.
- Broker Loyalty and Performance Management.
An integrated solution under a single workspace that enhances efficiency, manages, and tracks the most significant parts of the real estate business cycle is today’s necessity.
With the above-mentioned list of top CRM tools, you can streamline your daily tasks effectively, reduce paperwork, and secure the sales system with upgraded technology tools. Hope you find our insights helpful in your decision-making.